I’m a big fan of taking detox baths. There are so many potential benefits to them, and dang, they feel good and relaxing! According to Healthy Living How To, a detox bath is one of the easiest healing therapies we can do to help our bodies in their natural detoxification process.
I go through Epsom salts pretty quickly, and so I jumped at the chance to try some new salts from Adovia. I was really excited to try them, because they are DEAD SEA salts! They have a higher concentration of minerals than Epsom salt, and so the benefits are even better. In using them, I noticed that they dissolve at least twice as fast as the other salts I’ve used in the past, and I really like that. I also felt like I could feel a bigger difference in my body the next day.
I am very careful with my diet, and monitor my digestion closely. In the last month, whenever I experienced gas or bloating, I took a bath with these Dead Sea salts. I always took them just before bedtime, and afterwards slept so well – EVERY TIME! I also noticed that EVERY SINGLE MORNING after taking a detox bath, I felt better, digestive-wise. I am completely blown away with how consistent my results have been! These are high quality salts, and they work really well. They are relaxing, they are comfortable, and THEY WORK!
Let me share with you a little more about the product:
- Dead Sea Salts are the best bath salts on the planet – Much higher mineral concentration than Epsom Salt! They have a high concentration of minerals which are essential for proper skin health and beauty. Adovia Dead Sea Salt is fine grain for faster dissolving.
- Packaged in a resealable zip lock bag.
- Provides relief from Psoriasis, Eczema, and Arthritis symptoms. Formulated with over 26 essential minerals the body needs for natural soothing and relaxation.
- Find relief from aches and pains by soaking in a bath full of these salts. Rejuvenates, exfoliates, and softens while it soothes!
- Contains absolutely zero additives, colors, or scents.
You can purchase a 1.75-lb bag on Amazon.com for $11.95. They are a great splurge, and I know that they’re on my to-buy list again, when I earn my next Amazon gift code from Swagbucks!
*I received the product in exchange for an honest review. No monetary compensation was received. The opinions are 100% honest and my own!