Witch Hazel is another natural anti-inflammatory also said to reduce pore size.
Many of the ingredients in this clay mask are certified organic, but not all. I love the little box that the package came in. I can tell that they are using minimal packaging, and it’s a simple cardboard, not something fancy that has used a ton of ink. I love that. I tried the mask and it dries very quickly; more quickly than other masks I’ve used. When I wiped it off my face, I couldn’t feel much difference initially. About 20 minutes after washing my face off, when my skin was perfectly dry, I could feel a difference. My daughter laughed and called me baby butt again, since I had that wonderful softness to my face.
- Minimal packaging – makes me feel better about using.
- Premixed – this is a product that is already mixed; you don’t have to add water to create your mask. It’s very convenient.
- I love the use of so many natural products.
- The jar is tiny, so it’s easy to take anywhere. I can guarantee I’ll be taking it with me when I travel.
- Dries fast, so you’re not waiting around for 30 minutes waiting to wash it off.
- High quality mask and really refreshing afterwards. It works!
- When it dries, it feels REALLY tight. It kinda bothered me.
- Not a 100% natural, organic product. It’s still better than many products on the market, but I’d love to see it become 100% organic.
Overall, I really like and would recommend this Probiotic Green Clay Mask. I think at a price of $15, it’s reasonable as well.
Oh, and by the way…Skin By Pom has generously offered to provide another jar of their mask, to one lucky reader. Yep, giveaway time! 😀 Open to the US. Good luck!