This last week was a good one. I am officially allowed to workout again, as long as I don’t push too hard! Yay! I can feel an improvement and boost in energy, and I can tell my treatment plan is working. I also had the chance to review a cute kids’ movie and am hosting a giveaway for a copy of the DVD. Yes, a good week!
Holy cow, it’s the last week of summer break. Time to get organized for back to school and back to work! I’m sad for the break to end, but I feel partially content as well, knowing that it’ll be good for the kids, especially Buddy Boy, to be back on a more specific schedule again. I’m hoping to get a lot done this week, but I also want to have some FUN too! Hopefully I can find a good balance that’ll keep the kids and me happy.
Here’s the menu plan for the week:
Tuesday – Del Taco (we’re running from hair appointments to back to school nights, so we’ll take advantage of Taco Tuesday!)
Wednesday - Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Thursday – Breakfast (waffles, fruit salad, etc)
Friday – Leftover Night
Saturday – Homemade Taco Bowls
Sunday – Family Dinner at my Mom’s
Goals for the Week:
- Take car load of stuff to local thrift store.
- Do a freezer cooking session.
- Buy stuff for and put together gift baskets for some awesome volunteers at Resolution Horse.
- Take Munchkin to get her hair done.
- Take kids to Back to School Night.
- Back to school shopping trip with Aunt Linda.
- 2 Horseback riding sessions; 1 gymnastics class.
- Harvest and juice grapes.
Have a great week! We’re linked up at OrgJunkie.