- Chicken and Rice Soup
- Nacho Bar – homemade tortilla chips, refried beans, taco meat, etc.
- Crockpot Pork Ribs
- Coconut Chicken Tenders, homemade fruit sorbet
- Sandwich night
This is what we’re having for dinner this week! The other two nights will likely be leftover nights.
I’m so excited knowing that spring is on it’s way! Today my husband started a bunch of garden seeds indoors, and it makes me smile just anticipating the warm weather and the chance to grow and harvest a garden this year. This week we’ll plant some cooler weather crops outdoors, like our lettuce and peas, and I’m pumped.
This week I hosted two giveaways: Tiffy’s Terrible Top Hat E-book and Gummy Cuties Multi-Vitamins for Kids. I had a really good time reviewing both products and am glad to have the chance to host a giveaway as well. These will probably be the only two giveaways I host in March. Hopefully I’ll get more organized and get some additional one for April.
The goals for the week are pretty simple, but hey, simple is good!
- Take Munchkin shopping for birthday gifts for a birthday party this weekend.
- Continue HIIT workout schedule (every other day) along with WBV therapy (Whole Body Vibration).
- Plan and hold Scouts activity.
- Post 3 new blog posts for the week.
- Start prepping backyard garden area for planting.
That’s about it. What are your plans this week?
Need more dinner ideas? I’m linked at *OrgJunkie along with hundreds of others sharing their meal plans.