I had a fairly productive week, I felt. Nothing huge was accomplished but a lot of the “little things” that have been put off were finally taken care of, and it feels good. Things like cleaning out the filing cabinet. Canning chicken for the first time. Picking up some garden pots from my mom. And you know what? Getting those little things done felt GOOD. I’m hoping this week I can do more of the same, so that when I start back at work again in August, I’ll be caught up on stuff!
The meal plan for this week is fairly simple, as usual. I’m loving that we’re able to eat our breakfast fresh from the garden. This will probably be the last week that we’ll get fresh peas and strawberries, so I’m planning to take full advantage.
- Protein shake w/fresh homemade coconut milk
- Garden raspberries, strawberries, and peas
- Sandwiches (meat, pb&j, grilled cheese, etc)
- Salads (corn salad, lettuce salad, etc)
- Canned Applesauce and/or peaches
- Hawaiian Haystacks (we didn’t eat them last week)
- Taco Soup
- Leftover Night
- Chicken Fajitas
- Oven Roast Chicken, potatoes and carrots
- Out to eat one night (we’re having a staycation over the weekend)
My goals for the week are, like my menu plan, fairly predictable. I like it that way!
- Complete lessons 6-8 in my Healing Affirmations class.
- Complete lessons 5-8 in my Therapeutic Bathing class.
- Get things ready for the Stay-cation.
- Continue decluttering – going through clothes this week!
Have a wonderful week, friends. If you are in need of more dinner ideas, head on over to OrgJunkie, where I am linked up with dozens of other bloggers sharing meal plans!