It was great!
I confess, it wasn’t an extremely hard challenge. I simply committed to taking my all natural, organic non GMO health supplements every day. I’m so happy with the change I’ve seen, and thrilled that I didn’t gain any weight over the holidays…I even lost a few pounds!
Well, now the holidays are over and it’s time for me to begin a new 90-day challenge. I’m planning to ramp it up a bit. For the next 90 days I’ll be cutting out added sugars, and I’ll be committing to getting 10,000 steps in at least 5 days a week. I’m hoping that as the weather warms this will become easier to do, but I’m not going to wait until then to start! I’m also going to be doing a few strength building challenges. If you’d like to join me, send me a message! I’d love to get healthy together.
So…to start out this week, I need to be prepared, you know? Here are my goals to complete this week:
– Plan and hold Activity days for the 8-11 year old girls from the church
– Scripture reading daily
– Do the plank challenge, 12 push-ups 6 days
– 50 sumo squats, 50 bridges 6 days this week
– Get in at least 10,000 steps 5 days
– NO sugar this week
Home Business/Blog – Main goal is to achieve Diamond status and get the $10,000 bonus; improve quality of the blog
– Follow up with leads for my ItWorks business
– Host 1 party It Works party this week; schedule more for the month.
Household/Family – Main goal is to keep organized and build better family relationships
– Read daily with my kids 20 minutes each
– Finish creating a menu plan for all of February (We’ll be doing recipes from around the world for the Olympics – any great ideas?)
– Try at least one new recipe