Wow, so last week and the entire month of July went by really slow….no, not really.
I can’t believe it’s already August. Summer is almost over!!
Sad as it is, I will probably welcome the changes when school starts….enjoy the whole “renewal” process of it all. I’m a sucker for starting fresh, renewing goals, and all that jazz. Which is perhaps why I love doing the 5 things post. Screwed up last week? No problem, I’ll try again this week. It’s great!
Here’s what I worked for last week:
- Watch as much of the Olympics as I can handle. – YES
- Do some back-to-school shopping – YES
- Clean, wash out fridge. – YES
- Clean out, defrost, wash freezers. – YES
- Make a few freezer meals. – YES (Refried beans, smoothie “mixes”, zucchini bread)
- Get everything arranged for filming (buy nail polish remover to remove those colorful toenails, figure out gluten-free meal arrangements, etc)
- Family reunion…we’re gonna make a mini “vacation” out of it.
- Start working on a menu plan for August.
- Go through kids’ closets (and mine!), de clutter old to make room for new.
- Try at least one new gluten free recipe.