Last week was pretty uneventful. I can’t even think of anything clever or witty (or terribly boring) to say…so I’m just gonna share my 5 Things list:
- Run a couple of 5Ks. – Dang it, NO. Pulled hamstring…gotta love ‘em!
- Get Munchkin and Buddy Boy to all their events this week: YES
- Balance the budget for August. – YES
- Work on redecorating Munchkin’s room with stuff we have on hand. – YES
- Declutter bookshelves. -NO
Munchkin and I had a great time watching the Olympics Opening Ceremony, and we’re looking forward to making new recipes for the next few weeks from around the world to celebrate! Buddy Boy got it in his head that he wanted to make gingerbread houses, so we made “Olympic” houses. Kids loved it; why wait for December, right?:)
Anyway, the plan for this week is:
- Watch as much of the Olympics as I can handle.
- Do some back-to-school shopping (NOOO!!)
- Clean, wash out fridge.
- Clean out, defrost, wash freezers.
- Make a few freezer meals.
Hope your week is a good one!