Oops, is it Tuesday already? Guess I’m a little late on the weekly update and plan. I have a fantastic excuse though…are you ready? Instead of spending Sunday planning my week, I decided to take a trip to the ER. Turns out some plain chocolate bars have gluten in them…silly me for not checking the label!
So that’s my excuse. It’s the best I got.:-)
Anyway, how did your last week go? What plans do you have for this new week? My last week was fun. We were able to take the kids on another hike; that’s five that we’ve done so far this season, and I couldn’t be happier about it! I was also able to find private swimming lessons for my kids (particularly the one with autism). The cheapest swimming lessons I’d found for kids with autism was $75/hour, and I was appalled! Thank goodness for facebook, because I whined about it and a friend saw and told me about a group that taught her daughter to swim. Their rates are only $20/hour, so I’m thrilled!! Still way too expensive in general, but then again, everything “special needs” is expensive, right? I’m very excited for the kids to start their lessons in two weeks!
- Research and write down more information about kid-friendly hikes in the area. – NO, but the husband did.
- Try one new recipe for dinner. – YES, I tried Teriyaki Honey Chicken, and it was awesome!
- Continue “couch to 5K” program. – YES
- Get tomatoes all transplanted into the garden. – YES
- Schedule a meeting w/psychologist @ Buddy Boy’s school; attend kindergarten open house @ his new school. – YES
- Try a new gluten free recipe.
- Research and write down more info on kid-friendly hikes.
- Try my hand at homemade deodorant.
- Mow my mom’s lawn.
- Write up a June calendar with all the stuff we’ll have going on, meal plan ideas, etc.