So, how did everyone’s week go? Mine didn’t go as planned…maybe THAT’s why I had stopped doing 5 Things! I still think I was a little more productive than I would have been had I not posted the list, however. My daughter started the week with a weird virus and had to miss the first 2 days of school for the week, and then on Wednesday I got myself the flu. Ah, well…sick season is almost over!
Here’s how my goals played out:
- Take the kids to the last night of U-FIT. – YES
- Get the thank-you gift baskets finished for the U-FIT volunteers. – YES
- Vacuum the stairs – YES
- Make a menu plan for the rest of April – NO, but I did plan next week’s worth.
- Walk to work every day. – YES, except I didn’t actually work every day, being sick.
Okay, so the plan for this week:
- Finish making menu plans for April.
- Rearrange food storage room – It’s time to rotate everything, and to reorganize the place!
- Go over the new budget – when school gets out I won’t be working, and that is also when my husband’s company change is happening, which will result in 10% less pay for him as well…I’d like to have as much planned out as possible so that we’re ready when the change comes.
- Walk to work every day.
- Plant another batch of spinach and peas.