So…how did your week go? I’m hoping (for your sake) that it was more productive than mine!
Check out this pretty little list of things I didn’t get done:
- Go to preschool field trip with Buddy Boy. – YES, I know, impressive right?
- Contact all potential donations for charitable carnival; arrange delivery/pick up. – NOPE
- Get items that HAVE been delivered/picked up priced and ready to go. – NOPE, but I did start…that count for something?
- Prepare 3 garden boxes. NOPE. I did about a half box. Best get on that.
- Finish downstairs bathroom. – NOPE. But hey, at least he’s still working on it.
This week is one of those weeks that I hate. The kind of week that you have 20 appointments, and so you’re busy enough, but because you slacked (NEVER!!!) all the other stuff is also catching up. Serves me right! Here’s the plan:
- Go to doctor appointment (3 hours – I’m getting a ton of blood work done)
- Volunteer at Munchkin’s school for the week, at Buddy Boy’s school, and again at Munchkin’s school for their un-birthday party.
- Get EVERY LAST ONE Of the donations picked up, priced, and ready, since the carnival is in ONE WEEK! (augh!) For those local, it’s from 6-8 pm at Arcadia Elementary school in Taylorsville. 100% of the proceeds will be going to Taylor’s family to help offset the medical expenses she’s accumulating due to her cancer diagnosis.
- Take both kids to the dentist. I’ve NEVER taken Buddy Boy before (judge away, you alpha mums ha ha), and I’m scared to death. We’ve done a social story about the dentist, and I’m praying it’ll help. I’d rather not have him put under just so they can clean his teeth.
- Prep ALL the garden boxes; transplant the garden stuff outside (finally!)
- Print up all hubby’s paycheck stubs from last June to now (annoying huh!!) and get them sent into Social Security. I would have loved it if they’d let us know beforehand that they would be asking for a year’s worth of paycheck stubs…but hey, I know now!
- Make summer schedule chart. Buddy Boy has made so much progress the last 9 months, and I believe a huge part of that is the structure he gets at school. Let’s face it, I’m not exactly organized, and I can’t provide as much structure as the school can, because of LIFE, but I’m determined to do as good a job as I can! I’d like it done this week so I can give him a couple of weeks to get used to it.
- Go to the Family Fun Fair. I made reservations for the family to go to this. It’s a cool thing that Westminster College does once a year for kids with Autism and their families. Also that day I signed us up to do a kid craft at Lowes. Oops. I think I overbooked us!:-)
Ya got any fun plans for the week?